Water heaters are an important item to be cleaned that most homeowners don’t think about. There are basically two kinds of water heaters that we clean: Oil fired and Gas fired. The process for cleaning these are basically the same.
- We first clean the firebox or burner area.
- We then clean the burner (gas water heaters).
- We then clean the radiation tube down the center of the water heater.
- In most cases, when needed, we use our truck mounted vacuum.
- We then finish the job by degreasing the water heater to clean it up.
- Finally, we fire the burner up to ensure that all is working properly.